The Gold rush in reverse! Starting all around Central and Coastal Otago and finishing in Outram on the 28th February 2015
For galleries of photos from the last Cavalcade click here. To get an insight into one of the walking trails see the youtube clip here (Click)
Remember – OGHT members get priority for the first month. So if you have your heart set on only one trail it may be in your best interest to select the Trust Membership as you go through the process. Some trails do fill up with members only.
Click the trail below for full trail details.
- ‘SURF to TURF’ WALKNG TRAIL. Sandra Cain
- ‘DUNEDIN 45 DEGREE HILLS’ WALKING TRAIL. Matt Sole
- ‘ONWARDS TO OUTRAM!’ WALKING TRAIL. Steve Clark
- MOONLIGHT WANDERERS – Clover leaf RIDING TRAIL. Jane Whitmore
- ‘HOOF’N IT TO HORSE HOOF’ RIDING TRAIL. Malcolm Oakes
- ‘BEN LEDI AND BEYOND’ – RIDING TRAIL. Bill Butler
- ‘OAMARU VETS – CASEY’S TRACK’ RIDING TRAIL. David McAtamney
- ‘SPEIGHT’S HEAVY WAGON’S (Riders welcome). Tony Cumberbeach
- ‘TUSSOCK CREEK LIGHT WAGON TRAIL’(Riders welcome). Chris Bayne
OR click here to download a PDF of the information form and click here to down load the registration form (The two pages you actually fill out and sign). Click here to download the Safety Plan.
Outram and West Taieri are going all out for your final day. A big parade through main streets, markets and entertainment at the rugby rounds, a sumptuous dinner and a raucous Hoe-Down! Make sure you tick the box for the dinner and Hoe-Down on the registration form and add a couple of tickets for your family and supporters who’ll be meeting you at the end!
Swanndri cotton shirts. Navy. $68 Cap $30
Ladies Size: (Click below to enlarge)