A note from the DVD producers at Rural Media re the Goldfields Cavalcade 2009 DVD.
By now most of you should have received your copy of the 2x DVD set
for the 2009 Cavalcade. We have been contacted by a few people who are asking for clarification on the navigation system so we have included the following instructions to help you navigate the DVD.
The process is as follows and applys to both DVD 1 and DVD 2:
1) Insert either DVD into the player
2) DVD will auto play to a menu screen
3) Use the arrow keys (the arrow keys are usually in the middle of the remote and point north, south, east and west) to select the desired trail – the selected trail text will turn a bright yellow.
4) Press “Enter”, “Select” or the “OK” button on the remote to play
the desired trail.
5) Watch selection, when that particular trail is finished, the DVD
will return to the menu page where you can then repeat steps 3 and 4.
We have also had some feedback concerning the odd issue with one of
the DVD’s not playing properly in some DVD players, if for some reason one of the DVD’s is not playing in your machine or you have other concerns, please contact us and we will be more than happy to post you out a replacement DVD ASAP.
If you have any further questions, need any assistance or require more information, please feel free to contact either Tony or myself on the phone numbers or email address below.